More than Friends
Baby I love you
Everytime We Touch
Be together
但其作品极其难找。
不过QQ音乐全都有哦。

也是我个人比较喜欢的歌手
歌词
Baby I love you and i'll never let you go 宝贝我爱你 我永远都不会让你离开我But if I have to boy I think that you should know 但是如果有一天不得不离开 我希望你能知道:All the love we make can never be erase 我们的爱永远都不会被抹去And i promise you that you will never be replaced 我向你保证 永远都没有人可以取代你Baby I love you and I'll never let you go 宝贝我爱你 我永远都不会让你离开我But if I have to boy I think that you should know 但是如果有一天不得不离开  我希望你能知道:All the love we make can never be erase 我们的爱永远都不会被抹去And i promise you that you will never be replaced 我向你保证 永远没有人能取代你I love you yes i do 我爱你 是的 我真的爱你I'll be with you as long as you want me too 不管多长时间 我都会永远陪在你身边 只要你希望Until the end of time 直到时间的尽头From the day I met you 从我见到你的那天起I know we've be together 我知道我们注定要在一起And now I know I wanna be with you forever 现在 我知道 我想要和你永远在一起I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids 我想和你结婚 我想有我们的孩子Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses 想象的感觉永远都无法和亲吻的感觉相比I can say i'm truly happy to the same 我可以说 我一样开心You've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate 你使我意识到我总有一天会死去  我的生活踌躇不前There's never been no doubt in my mind 我从来没有过这么坚定不移的觉得That i'll regret ever having you by my side 如果没有你在我身边 我会多么遗憾But if the day come that i'll have to let you go 但是 如果真的到了那一天 我只能放你走I think that something I should probably let you know 我想有些事情 我应该让你知道With everything that i spent with you 那些和你一起度过的每一件事Then i will miss you cuz i'm happy that i have you at all 我会想念你 因为我很开心 我毕竟曾经拥有过你I feel for you yes i do 我感觉着你的感觉 I'll be with you as long as you want me to 不管多长时间 我都会陪在你身边 只要你希望Until the end of time 直到时间的尽头
该用户未设置签名
发表于 2011-2-15 10:45:36 | 显示全部楼层
so warm
该用户未设置签名
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-15 19:20:04 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈  喜欢我还有哈·
咋不给我分呢·   
该用户未设置签名
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报